Polished, brushed, matt and stainless steel logos
Polished logos are products with a high detail finish. The process of sticker polishing allows to obtain a gloss effect on selected product elements.
These elements consist of a thin aluminium layer with an adhesive tape for fixing, but it is also possible to produce them without the adhesive and with technological holes instead.
In this type of plates, we can emboss the whole logo or its elements, use any colours.
Stainless steel logos
These logos are extremely durable due to the material used. They can be dyed in any colour. We use adhesive tapes to fix the elements or make them with technological holes. The variety of materials, i.e. glossy, brushed and matt, allows for a wide range of applications.
The described elements can be embossed and cut into almost any shape.
- decorative inscriptions of any size, thickness and colour
- products of stainless steel, brass or chromium
- flat or spatial structures
- products additionally protected against weather conditions
- products of polished, brushed or chemically dyed aluminium in any colour
All products are made according to the documentation provided by the customer.